CHE: Internship programme for 2020 / 2021
The CHE is offering opportunity to unemployed South African graduate from higher education institutions who has completed his/her studies, as indicated below and has not been exposed to work experience related to the field of study that he/she completed.
- Provision of general administrative support to the Organisational Secretary and CHE Committees;
- Assisting the Organisational Secretary in ensuring compliance with statutory requirements of the organisation;
- Drafting of agendas/minutes/reports of various subcommittees of the CHE;
- Ensure that general arrangements for the meetings of the subcommittees of the CHE including venue booking arrangements and catering are done;
- Collating relevant information required by internal and external auditors for audit purposes;
- Assist with the management and maintenance of the CHE Secretariat records and documentation management system – storing and archiving in compliance with the National Archives Act.
- A three-year Chartered Institute of Secretaries qualification or
- National Diploma in Commercial Law, Business Administration or any other three-year relevant qualification.
Applicants should not have been previously served as interns and must be between 18-35 years old.
How to Apply
To apply please submit a completed job application form, a CV and certified copies of qualifications accompanied by a detailed motivation regarding your suitability for the position, as well as how you meet each of the stipulated requirements.
Applications must be forwarded to Affirmative Portfolios, for attention Sacha Meyerson via e-mail to [email protected]
or by Fax to: 086 605 8361
or Hand delivered to La Rocca Office park Block E 14 Petunia Road, Bryanston.
Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not been contacted within 30 days after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo psychometric tests and competency assessments to determine their suitability for the internship Programme.
Closing date: 28 August 2020