Fidelity Services Group
The CCTV division within the Product division requires a CCTV Product owner to take ownership of the CCTV strategy as set out by the product manager and Sales executive.
The CCTV Product owner will report to the Product Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
- PC Literate
- Must be punctual and manage his time well.
- Must be able to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Sound knowledge of Networking and CCTV technologies.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and manage people.
- Must have a strong sense for attention-to-detail.
- Knowledge of Hikvision, Dahua, analytics and LPR.
- Basic Knowledge of SAP
The Candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Managing a national team responsible for installing and maintaining Fidelity ADT community and customer based CCTV installations.
- The CCTV product owner will be involved in the CCTV strategy for the business and will take ownership of the strategy.
- Remote configuration and team viewer support.
- Manage uptime and maintenance of CCTV installations and liaise with the business and communities on the rollout of new products and projects.
- Will be required to put together solutions and systems to improve uptime of systems and service.
- Manage an inventory of spares and stock for repairs and maintenance.
- Provide weekly reports to management.
Key Performance indicators
- Drive the profitability of the CCTV cost center
- Drive adoption on CCTV offsite monitoring
- Sales support with product, marketing, training and technical
- Innovation and development of new opportunities
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.