https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png 0 0 Gover https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png Gover2020-10-13 01:35:492020-10-13 01:35:49CALL CENTER SUPERVISOR Jobs
Currently we are searching for a Call center supervisor for Johannesburg, South Africa.
Responsibilities of this Post:
- Efficiently manage day to day operations of outbound call centre.
- Provide dynamic leadership to our warm-up team.
- Achieve required daily and monthly targets.
- Guide and motivate the team.
- Manage & maintain employee retention
- Focus on consistently improving performance and process..
- Implement an annual performance review process for all team leaders.
- Implement call centre processes, strategies and operations.
- Conduct performance reviews for team leaders reporting to you directly.
- Develop and define learning objectives for training sessions.
- Manage resource capacity planning and utilization thereof to support the achievement of sales targets, volumes, operational budgets and campaign plans.
- Establish a high standard for productivity and quality.
- Develop work routines in line with operational plans/schedules in order to manage achievement of service delivery goals.
- Prepare annual budgets working together with head of call centre.
- Monitor call metrics; track effectiveness in call time, quality and customer experience.
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting.
Requirements of this Post:
- Grade 12.
- Three years call centre management experience.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral..
- Prioritization, time management and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office package.