Kelly Sinclair Recruitment Partners
A professional Credit Analyst to determine our existing and new customers’ creditworthiness. To analyze financial data to assess the likelihood of a customer honoring their financial obligations.
Evaluating customers’ credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit to them.
• Preparing reports and making recommendations to management about the degree of risk in extending credit to customers.
• Analysing client records and using the data to recommend payment plans and reducing internal cover requirements.
• Conferring with credit associations and references to exchange credit information on clients.
• Engaging in customer visits as part of the credit risk assessment.
• Evaluating the financial status of clients by producing financial ratios.
• Assisting supply chain and sales and marketing departments in managing financial orders to help them control credit exposure, make payments on time, and reduce the risk of customer disputes
• Conferring with clients to verify their financial/credit transactions and to resolve their complaints.
• Managing the debtor’s team with day to day queries and all credit
Role Competencies 5+ years credit analyst experience in the FMCG and/or banking environment and exposure of 2 years at supervisory
Qualifications At least a bachelor’s degree, with a background in finance, accounting, or economics preferred CA (SA)