Bytes People Solutions (Pty) Ltd
Learnership: Contact Centre
The Role:Altron Bytes People Solutions focuses on empowering South Africa�??s unemployed youth with Learnership and Internship opportunities.
A Learnership is a structured learning program for gaining knowledge and practical skills in the workplace leading to a qualification, registered on the National Qualification Framework.
The duration of a Learnership/Internship is twelve months.
The contact centre learnership will provide you with actual workplace experience in a Contact centre supporting a well known company.
Skills and Experience:Applicants who meet the following minimum criteria will qualify to apply:
- Be a South African citizen by birth (All races can apply)
- Be between the ages of 18-29
- Must have a minimum Matric
- Candidate must have a valid Diploma in any of following study fields
- Business Administration
- Humanities/Behavioral Sciences
- Media Studies
- Candidate must have a clear criminal record
- Must be able to work contact centre shifts (8am to 8pm and weekends)
- Be presentable and have good English communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate must not be employed or studying full time
- Ideal Candidate Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills