The BRM is a strategic role that shares ownership for both business strategy and business value results. The BRM owns interactions and oversees communications between multiple touch points by serving as a single point of contact and focus between the business and its customer. This is achieved by stimulating, surfacing and shaping demand and ensuring that potential business value, optimisation and innovation is captured and recognised.
The BRM therefore needs to be knowledgeable on existing solutions, the applications of it and how that translates into business value for the customer as he/she plays an integral part in achieving the above through coordination and feedback.
The duties of the employee include (but not limited to) the following:
– Customer Experience and Relationship Building
You are the primary person held accountable for the experience of a customer dealing with the business and the overall relationship with the customer.
You therefore need to:
– Establish, develop and maintain lasting relationships, communicate, effectively manage the entire relationship with clients.
Responsibilities and/or skills that will be vital to achieve exceptional customer experience:
– Know the value drivers and gain exceptional understanding of clients’ industry, business, current and future requirements.
– Successfully identify all the role players in a customer and know how the different stakeholders fit into the business.
– Have solid operational and commercial acumen, can build an ROI calculator and effectively communicate, position and demonstrate (proposals, presentations, return on investment calculations etc.) to a customer how the designed solution and its functionalities will deliver the required results.
– Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
– Oversee, Coordinate and Manage Operational engagements.
– Effectively manage the entire relationship with clients.
– Manages day-to-day client interaction. Coordinates interaction and communication among customer/partner/ personnel.
– Ensure that the deadline or customer expectation for each deliverable is managed.
– Proactively identify, communicate and resolve and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion,
– Provide on-going contact with clients to ensure satisfaction with the work performed.
– Communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
– Facilitates team and client meetings effectively,
– Attend client service review meetings.
– Coordinate and manage an optimisation initiative within each customer.
– Coordinate and manage an innovation initiative within each customer
– Ensure that all relevant account admin and/or financial admin is performed and up to date.
– New Customers – On-boarding
– Maintains up to date knowledge and understanding of industry related and technical development,
– Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on future buying trends.
– Comprehensive understanding and accurate utilisation of all internal systems and processes.
– Remain actively engaged with internal marketing of products, product training and customer events.
– A Degree and/or Qualification or equivalent experience in a relevant field.
– At least 5 – 10 years’ relevant professional experience.
– You have proven experience and knowledge with enterprise software solutions and/or contact centre, telephony and/or related technologies.
– Excellent account management skills,
– Excellent customer facing skills,
– Proven ability to manage multiple clients,
– Proven ability to work effectively with senior management.
– Have exceptional interpersonal and strong two-way communication skills.
– You’re a high-energy professional that are very organised, focused and proactive.
– Excellent communication and leadership skills
– Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
– Have excellent analytical, problem solving and consulting/communication capabilities and demonstrate the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with customers and team members.
– Must be a good team player and exhibit the required level of management skills required from middle level managers.
– Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
If your background matches the requirements and you would like to apply or receive more information, please:
– click on the “Apply” button or
– apply online at www.casupport.co.za/vacancies
Should you have trouble uploading it online, please forward a comprehensive CV to [email protected] with “Business Relationship Manager” in the subject line.
Job Reference #: CPT000673
Consultant Name: Ilana AuretPieters