Broker Consultant: SanlamConnect Gauteng South Region (With special focus on Investments) (Re-Run)
Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Who are we?
SanlamConnect, is dedicated to supporting, growing and empowering clients with affordable, easy and suitable solutions, primarily through face-to-face intermediary channels, but also directly. We have approximately 2,000 tied advisers and 2,000 supporting independent brokers, all dedicated to meet the financial needs of our clients. Our vision: We aspire to be the best at building enduring relationships by connecting clients and intermediaries. We create sustainable value by attracting new clients, supporting ongoing client engagement and providing adaptive solutions designed to answer life’s financial questions. ULTIMATELY WE GROW AND PROTECT WEALTH.
What will you do?
The financial service industry is the place to be for an ambitious Professional!
Third-party marketing brings big opportunities, big rewards
SanlamConnect Gauteng South Region is the distinctive hub of our business, central to driving investor flows and keeping our brand and national footprint as strong as it is. We are a dynamic, innovative and high-performance distribution channel, committed to the value of independent intermediated advice and to long-term relationships between Brokers and their clients.
As an integral part of SanlamConnect Gauteng South, your primary focus will be to work with Brokers being the interface between themselves and SanlamConnect Gauteng South to reach business objectives in a dynamic, innovative and high-performance business.
Your success will come from:
- Promoting and marketing company products
- Building strong relationships with brokers
- Providing efficient service
- Meeting and exceeding your targets
- Supporting brokers in their practices and assist them to grow their businesses.
- Supporting investment projects and campaigns (marketing support)
What is in it for you?
- Unique remuneration structure that will see you well rewarded for your success
- Get to manage your own income
- Work with visionaries in the industry who value entrepreneurship and creativity
- Represent one of the top well-respected South African companies
- Be invested in and grow your talents
What will make you successful in this role?
Qualification and Experience
- Completed Business/Commerce/Marketing degree
- Preferably Post graduate diploma in Financial Planning/RFP3/Wealth/Management 3
- At least 1 year in the financial industry
- Goal and target motivated
- Sales and marketing orientation
- Natural relationship-builder
Knowledge and Skills
To be successful you will need to demonstrate good experience in:
- The financial services industry, specifically in life insurance
- Marketing principles and sales skills in order to meet your targets
- Experience in third-party marketing
- Relevant regulatory legislation and compliance knowledge
- Cultivates innovation
- Client centricity
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Technical and Professional Knowledge
- Treating customers fairly (TCF)
- Continuous learning
- Gaining commitment
- Work standards
- Communicate effectively in English and Afrikaans
The closing date is 06 October 2020. The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers.
Our aim is to help you build a successful career with us
We are all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realize their worth. Through its business clusters – Sanlam Personal Finance, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Sanlam Investments, Sanlam Corporate Santam, MiWay, as well as the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
The Sanlam Group is committed to achieving transformation and embraces diversity. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace as we believe that these are key components to ensuring a thriving and sustainable business in South Africa. The Group’s Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the selection process.