About the programme
The Britehouse Digital Graduate Programme is a full year intensive programme which provides access to our digital teams. These include Business Strategy and Transformation, Software Integration Services, Public Sector Services, Enterprise Business Applications, Data and Analytics, Mobility and Cloud Services.To ensure your success, you will be part of an open and supportive culture with a dedicated Graduate Programme manager, mentor and access to senior leaders.
We focus on innovative and relevant ways of creating value. That’s why Graduates are so important to us, providing fresh thinking, ambition and drive. We are excited to invite you to be part of making a difference and delivering real business value.
Why should you join our programme?
- You will receive continuous support throughout the process and gain access to relevant people within the business at any time.
- Define your own development, training, and learning plan.
- Our workplace values are focused on embracing diversity, innovation and respect.
- Unlimited access to information and advice from experienced people for guidance.
- Britehouse is a division of Dimension Data with direct presence in 47 countries and over 100 more through our partners.
- Must have a minimum of a B-degree or National Diploma (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) or a related qualification.
- Must be a Graduate who has not completed a learnership or internship previously and who has no IT working experience.
- Must be under the age of 35.
- Must be a South African citizen.