Fidelity Services Group
BILLING ADMINISTRATOR – WESTVILLE KZN
A vacancy exists for a BILLING ADMINISTRATOR stationed at our Westville branch office. The position will report to the Regional Billing Manager.
The main purpose of the position is to maintain revenue and ensure accurate revenue figures for the operational branches.
Key Performance Areas: (Not totally inclusive)
- Receiving instructions via sales orders, memos and e-mails, to load and bill new contracts for branches.
- Doing all amendments, increases and terminations on existing contracts.
- Generating, printing and distributing posting sheets for the branches.
- Ensuring that monthly invoicing and credits are correct and all revenue for a particular month is loaded on time.
- Actioning and resolving all queries that are returned on completed posting sheets, for the Payroll Department.
- Doing month end reports for the branches and distributing the final reports to top management.
- Constant communication with branches to address any other queries or billing related problems that the branches may need assistance with.
- Strong Organization skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong administration skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Qualifications, experience and other competencies
- Minimum Matric Certificate and /or relevant post Matric qualifications.
- Some knowledge of the full function of debtors, credit control and reconciliation is essential.
- SAP knowledge would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint is essential.
- Accuracy and high methodical working methods are required.
- Ability to liaise professionally with personnel at all levels.
- Ability to work without supervision, under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Previous experience in the security environment would be an advantage.
Interested candidates whose credentials best match the requirements can send their CV’s before close of business on 05 November 2020 to Samantha Moonsamy at:
Email address: [email protected]
Contact: 031 251 5629
It is company policy that preference is given to existing employees and the choice is made purely on merit. We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.