3C Metal Belmet are looking for a Construction Manager to be responsible for all Site fabrication and construction on a NEC 3 piping and mechanical project and or other contracts awarded / deployment operations / offshore installations as per project and client requirements
Duties & Responsibilities
General Construction Management duties:
- Manage fabrication and construction tasks to ensure the successful execution of the site project.
- Control project schedule and cost through the efficient use of all construction resources including manpower, materials, tools, and equipment.
- Provide input for the development of project schedules in cooperation with the Project manager / Site supervisor and relevant subcontractors.
- Determine manpower levels to attain scheduled milestones and monitor manpower levels to ensure conformance with the construction plan.
- Monitor productivity and cost and implements appropriate action to maintain maximum labor productivity and costeffectiveness.
- Ensure that all scope changes are quickly and properly documented and that compensation events are approved.
- Implement and maintain the site safety, security, quality and project procedures.
- Play an active role in the development of the safety culture on the project, making safety a natural part of all work performed.
- Ensure Personnel and overall Project compliance with the Company and Client QHSE policies and systems.
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks.
- Provide inputs for the overall planning, monitoring and reporting of the project.
- Manage subcontractors for quality, cost and schedule and coordinate all activities related to the execution of the project.
- Maintain quality of all work in accordance with the standards as specified in the design documents.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Red Seal Artisan or Diploma in a mechanical field.
- Pr, CPM at SACPCMP.
More than 5-year experience in the following:
- Large Site Piping Construction/Engineering Projects.
- Construction Management experience.)
Knowledge and experience of:
- Welding/Pipe Fitting/Rigging/Mechanical Fitting
- Steel fabrication and site construction.
- Lifting Plans, Risk assessments.
- HSE statutory appointments.
- Technical areas – Mechanical/Structural Engineering/Construction Management
- Ability to manage multi discipline teams.
Package & Remuneration
Commensurate with qualifications and experience.