BASF provides meaningful & hands-on learning opportunities to deserving Graduates from across the continent through a variety of Young Talent Development Programmes. The BASF Africa Graduate Development Programme will run for 18 – 24 months.
What you can expect
- Working for the number one chemical company in the world
- The best practical learning environment guided by a structured development plan
- On-the-job training as part of a committed customer focused team
- Regular feedback from Mentors
- Working with industry experts from across the continent
What we expect
The ideal candidate should possess the following tertiary qualifications:
- BSc Industrial Engineering – Masters
- Communication/Marketing – Degree
- BSc Chemical Engineering – Degree
- Analytical Chemistry – National Diploma
- BCom Human Resource Management – Degree
- BEng Industrial Engineering – Degree
- Biotechnology – National Diploma
- Chemistry – National Diploma
- BSc Chemistry – Degree
- Statistics/Computer Science/Mathematics – Degree/Diploma
Please note: Applications must be accompanied by the following documents; 2 page CV and full academic record / transcript
BASF Africa Graduate Development Programme is based on the 70:20:10 Model of Learning and Development which is based on three types of learning: Hands-on work and experience-based (70%), asking questions and interacting with fellow colleagues (20%) and formal classroom training (10%).
BASF is an equal opportunity employer which we embrace diversity and the principles of employment equity.