Aviation Co-ordination Services (ACS), is a nation-wide, aviation services company, delivering safe and reliable common services to the aviation industry according to international best practice.
Nine (9) internship opportunities exist in the following fields:
- Human Resources Management
- Tourism Management
- Business Management
- Operations management
This is mainly for students who require practical experience towards the completion of their qualifications.
Location: Positions available at all our ACS serviced airports and the Johannesburg main office.
In addition to the Internship programme outcomes as advised by the Institution of learning; the job incumbent will be responsible for supporting their department on various job activities and on a ad hoc basis be asked to perform other administrative duties.
- Administrative skills
- Communication skills
- Ethical principles
We are looking for students:
- Currently studying towards a qualification
- Strong academic results coupled with Aviation industry interest & passion
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work under pressure
- Good command of the English language and Microsoft Office tools
- South African Citizenship
What we offer?
- Responsibilities as of day one – you will feel the ownership of your internship program from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities within your department.
- Continuous coaching & mentoring – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your immediate reporting manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – Employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Paid Learning Experience – We treat you like a real full-time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on, but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.
Should you have not heard from the company within 30 days after the closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.