https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png 0 0 Gover https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png Gover2020-09-17 09:45:452020-09-17 09:45:45Autozone Holdings: Payroll Administrator
We are currently looking for a Payroll Administrator to be based at our Head Office, Denver Johannesburg.
Position Overview / Summary
- Full accountability for business units allocated in terms of payroll responsibilities.
- Accurate maintenance of payroll records at all times, ensuring the integrity of company records.
- Excellent customer service to those allocated Business units, and every employee within those business units.
- All associated company policies strictly adhered to.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Full Payroll Function including accurately capturing new employees, amendments in terms, eg changes in remuneration, job titles, business unit allocation, benefits, and statutory requirements.
- This includes inter alia.
- Rendering effective support to staff and management.
- Pension applications, queries and withdrawal applications.
- Maternity application forms.
- Family death related issues.
- Liaise with medical aid and pension fund administrators to provide an efficient and effective service regarding payment of contributions.
- Managing medical aid applications and enquiries.
- Other Third-party relationships managed and maintained.
- Leave maintenance.
- Tax enquiries managed
- Managing UIF liaison and processing Ui-19 withdrawal forms.
- Processing IOD claims and forwarding documentation to WCA.
- Bargaining Council queries managed and monthly online returns submitted.
Payroll data integrity
- Company policies adhered to at all times in processing changes in status, terms and conditions, loading of new employees and termination of service.
- Capturing of monthly input such as overtime and commission.
- Verifying correctness of all input prior to month-end runs and/or ad hoc payments being submitted.
- Reconciliations done as required ensuring accuracy and data integrity at all times.
- Filing of all documents / input ensuring complete records by every month-end.
- Required reconciliations recorded for future- / audit requirements.
- Confidentiality of personal information maintained at all times.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Minimum Matric
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in payroll processing, specifically VIP Sage
- Required software training completed
- Extensive knowledge of the BCEA and related labour and taxation legislation
- Experience working in a unionized environment and within a Bargaining Council, Motor Industry would be advantageous
- Experience working with 700+ employees
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- Computer Literacy – Excel proficient, VIP payroll
- Year end and half year PAYE reconciliations and tax certificates (IRP5/it3a) in compliance with legislation
- Sage 300 people experience would be an advantage
- Sage info Slips
- A team player, but able to work independently
- Continuous improvement and optimisation of workflow and processes
- Attention to detail