We have a great opportunity for you to join our extraordinary team at Sishen Mine. Our 18 months – 24 months Learnership Admin Programme is an enrichment programme for the community.
A certificate or Statement of Results from the institution you studied at will be required to accompany the application (progress reports will not be accepted) with the following subjects:
- Management Assistant: N6 qualification with passed subjects in Communication, Information Processing, Office Practice and Computer Practice.
About the Learnership
- Experiential Learning will include: A stipend / allowance per month, a learnership agreement and subsidised accommodation in Kathu Hostel for those living outside Kathu
- Training programmes: 1 month in-house training + 18/24 months experiential learning as Management Assistant
- Preference will be given to applicants from the municipalities: Joe Morong Local Municipality, Gasegonyana Local Municipality, and Gamagara Local Municipality
- You will be required to pass an aptitude test, interview and a medical assessment before the experiential learning program can commence.
How to Apply
When applying. please include the following documents:
- Updated, complete CV (include race, gender, contact numbers and e-mail address)
- Original certified copy of ID Document
- Original certified copy of highest school grade passed
- Original certified copy of N-qualification
- Original certified copy of driver’s license (optional)