Amazon BBBEE Internship programme 2020 / 2021
During the 12-month B-BBEE internship, you will be rotated to gain exposure and contribute across the five B-BBEE pillars, i.e.
- Ownership and Equity Equivalent Investment Program (EEIP),
- Management Control,
- Preferential Procurement, Enterprise Development and Supplier Development,
- Skills Development,
- Socio-Economic Development.
You will be required to contribute to the development and implementation of B-BBEE initiatives across the pillars, monitor and report on progress against targets and goals, and collate evidence for B-BBEE reporting and audits.
Fields of study:
- Human Resources,
- Business Administration
- Social Development
- Degree in Law, Human Resources, Business Administration or Social Development
- Basic knowledge of B-BEE legislation, including the DTI Codes of Good Practice
- Advanced MS Excel and MS Word skills
- Financial acumen
- You should not only be passionate about delivering meaningful transformation solutions but obsessed with rigorous goal-setting and continuous process improvement.
- Ability to access and analyze quantitative and qualitative data and assess risks is critical.
- Strong communication and excellent organizational skills