AllLife (Pty) Ltd
AllLife is looking for a self-motivated individual who is passionate, and target driven to join the team as a claims assessor. This person needs to have extensive experience in the assessment of claims for Life, Disability and Funeral products.
We are looking for someone who is a team player, collaborates and communicates effectively and with energy, and is passionate about delivery a high standard of quality within the claim’s environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Must have 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role as a claims assessor in life, disability, and funeral products
- Sound medical and life assurance knowledge;
- Sound knowledge of the Long Term Insurance, POPI Act;
- Familiar with the principle of re-insurance;
- Have a skill set that includes good levels of communication (both written & verbal), negotiation, analytical and numerical skills);
- Be reliable and results orientated.
- Computer literate, excellent Excel skills required.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Clear Criminal and Clear Credit Record
- FAIS Accredited/RE5 Advantage
COMPETENCIES TO BE DEMONSTRATED ON THE JOB
- Must demonstrate willingness to go the extra mile and deliver / exceed expectations.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to follow systems and procedures.
- Assertiveness, owner mind set and emotional maturity.
- Should encourage and promote team energy, company values and culture positively and strong work ethic.
- Good judgement and decisiveness.
- Self-awareness and taking accountability / ownership.
- Must be Pro-active, reliable and apply good judgement.
- Good problem solving and investigating skills.
- Must use initiative and discretion in decision making.
Package & Remuneration
The company currently offers all employees the following benefits as part of their CTC:
- Life Cover
- Income Protector
- Funeral Cover