KE Magic Touch & Projects
- As a Waiter/ Waitress, you will be an ambassador for the exceptional service and cuisine that are hallmarks of our dining experience. Your warm, personal attention and knowledge of our outstanding Food & Beverage offerings makes guests of our restaurants and lounges feel unique and valued.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Supervisor, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• To take control of a section of the restaurant, in relation to all food and beverage orders and requirements. From ordering to delivery.
• To attend to all guest requests, being constantly aware of anticipating guests’ needs and to remain in the restaurant at all times during service.
• Set out tables ready for next guests, clear away any used crockery, cutlery, etc.
• To ensure orders will be taken promptly and food is served in a timely manner as given out sets the standard.
• To prepare appropriate mise-en-place, as polishing cutlery’s glasses
- Number of vacancies: 5
- Minumun level of education: Grade 10 /N2
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No