We are Afriforesight, an economic forecasting company based in Cape Town CBD. We have close associations with the Bureau for Economic Research at Stellenbosch University, and we specialise in the commodity industry
– counting leading industry players among our clients.
This is a part-time internship where you are expected to work for a minimum of two months, at least two days per week. It is a perfect opportunity to gain experience in the corporate world, while studying.
- Must be a full or part-time student at a recognized research university
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Efficient and detail-oriented
- Have an interest in the business world
- Displays initiative and an eagerness to learn
- Previous admin experience would be beneficial
How to Apply:
Kindly email [email protected] your CV and covering letter, indicating clearly in less than half page how you fit the Minimum Requirements.
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It’s as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Share on WhatsApp
To apply for this job please visit www.graduates24.com.