Our client in Kwaggafontein, Bloemfontein has an EE opportunity available for an Administrative Officer – Logistics Inbound.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- Computer literate
- Able to work independently
- Good administrative skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- High energy levels and sense of urgency
- Willing to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Own vehicle, essential (as the client is based on the outskirts of the town)
- Capturing of invoices and credit notes
- Assist with vendor queries
- Assisting Stock Controller with administrative related tasks
- Oversee receiving of stock, ensuring procedures are followed
- Guidance of warehouse personnel to make sure members are productive and processes runs smooth and effective
- Conduct stock takes on their shift and help with queries (For example go through the days work to find errors)
Please note should you not receive a response within 7 business days of applying, you may consider your application as being unsuccessful.
Ad visible until: 17 March 2020
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.co.za.