Reporting to the CFO, the successful candidate will assume responsibility for the full accounting function to trial balance, including:
• Compilation of yearly budget schedules
• Cash flow management
• Balance sheet account reconciliations
• Monthly provisions
• Manage debtors /monthly statements and follow up on outstanding payments
• Management of suppliers and other creditors.
To succeed in this challenge, the ideal candidate needs
• an applicable tertiary qualification in Accounting
• preferably a completed training contract /or
• at least 5 years similar Accounting experience.
If your background matches the requirements and you would like to apply or receive more information, please:
– click on the “Apply” button or
– apply online at www.casupport.co.za/vacancies
– send your CV to email@example.com with “ACCOUNTANT/ FINANCIAL MANAGER” in subject line.
Thank you for taking the time to explore this opportunity!
Job Reference #: CPT000664
Consultant Name: Ilana AuretPieters