https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png 0 0 Gover https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png Gover2020-10-09 15:39:162020-10-09 15:39:16Account Manager Jobs
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Address ad-hoc queries across the Thrifty group as relates to the tracking portal, new fitments, repairs, stolen vehicle recoveries and other relevant issues.
- Prepare various reports as needed by Thrifty or the FSD team.
- Ensure that the Thrifty database is managed effectively and regularly checked, reconciled and updated so that any anomalies are timeously actioned accordingly (e.g. no registration captured, too many units showing in one vehicle, duplicate IMEI numbers etc.)
- Prepare necessary reports to support monthly billing as needed by Thrifty and FSD.
- Ensure that all day-to-day operations run effectively- new fitments, repairs, de-installations and reinstallations.
- Ensure that all Thrifty dealerships have the necessary marketing material and training to effectively on-sell the tracking units to end customers and ensure that all operations related to this are managed and documented correctly.
- Ensure that relevant Thrifty personnel receive adequate training on the use of the fleet portal, app and any other relevant elements of the product.
- Regularly run health checks to identify units that may require repair and action accordingly.
- Ensure that all other FSD staff on the Thrifty premises are well presented, punctual, productive and that their work is of an appropriate standard.
- Ensure that adequate controls are in place over stock and SIM cards as relates to the Thrifty account.
- Ensure that processes are in place for the effective planning of new fitments as well as the timeous updating of information on the fleet portal to ensure that units installed reflect the correct vehicle make and model and vehicle registration details.
- Ensure that processes are in place for removing deinstalled/deactivated units from all systems and ensure they have been suspended from billing procedures.
- Ensure that all additional billing requirements as per SLA agreement are processed and invoiced accordingly.
- Assist with stock forecasting and budgeting.
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- BComm degree
- Work experience in a similar role preferred
- Very strong computer skills- specifically Excel and data manipulation (Pivot tables, Vlookups etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great Interpersonal Skills
- Prior experience in Telematics advantageous
- Very strong data analytics/Excel skills
- Time Management
- Managing various projects
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solving
- Be comfortable with working in a fast paced and pressurised environment