clerks perform audits on allocated clients. Registering for a SAICA training
contract enables candidates to specialise in the audit function.
SAICA Training Contracts are available to Graduates and Postgraduates who have
completed an Accounting/Auditing degree at a SAICA accredited university.
SAICA Training Contracts are available to UNISA students studying towards an
SAICA accredited Accounting/Auditing degree.
– Produce client reports (AFS, Minutes, Certificates,
– Perform Audit Work
– Complete Tax Returns
– Finalise an Audit File and propose an Audit opinion
– Manage personal performance
– Work effectively in teams
– Uphold ethics and values and act with integrity
– Write clearly and succinctly
– Set clear objectives and plan activities
– Work productively and in a challenging environment
3 Year contract:
have completed a SAICA-accredited Accounting degree
Must be studying towards a SAICA-accredited Postgraduate qualification
5 year contract:
be studying or enrolled from 2021 in a SAICA-accredited Accounting degree
Ability to work in a team
Excellent attention to detail
How to apply:
Please upload your CV in response to this ad.