The Office of the Group CFO: Finance department is looking for dynamic and recently qualified graduates for the two-year Young Professional Training Programme to be trained in the following fields: Financial Planning, Governance, Business Integration, Management Accounting and Revenue Management.
- To give new graduates work experience for specific finance areas
- To train, develop and up-skill young professionals in line with Transnet’s development mandate
- To have capable talent that will support and enable Group Finance through specific function thereby creating value for Transnet.
- The Graduates will be exposed and trained on the following functional areas through a carefully constructed and managed rotational programme, with clearly defined and measurable outcomes.
- Financial planning and analysis, budgeting and reporting
- Governance, risk, compliance and internal controls
Qualifications & Experience
We are looking for the below qualifications
- Finance degree
- Project Management degree
- Risk Management degree
- Industrial Engineering degree
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner
- Must possess project management skills
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees, members of the Group
- Finance management team, and in group presentations and meetings
- Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skilfully gather and analyse information
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions
How to Apply
Closing date: 28 May 2019