ICU Enrolled Nurse for CCU – R15K gross – Northern Suburbs #4073
Land you perfect job! We are seeking for well experienced ICU enrolled nurse to join the Cardiac ICU department in a lovely private facility situated in an upmarket location in the Cape Town Northern Suburbs.
- Deliver basic quality patient care.
- Adhere to Patient Rights at all times.
- Prevent and report Medico-Legal risks.
- Patient records and registers meet legal requirements.
- Control of stock and equipment in accordance with hospital’s policy.
- Identify and address continuous Professional Development (CPD) needs.
- Provide learner support to learners and new employees.
- Ensure a therapeutic and safe patient environment by maintaining health and safety standards and complying with infection prevention and control policy.
- Quality client care principles maintained.
- Excellent remuneration package
- Offers full benefits – Medical Aid, Provident Fund and 13th Cheque
- Great training & development opportunities within this Private Hospital Group
- Registered with the South African Nursing Council as an Enrolled Nurse.
- Prior experience in ICU Nursing is essential
- Willingness to work shifts in accordance with the requirements of the unit.
- Sound knowledge of nursing activities and procedures as per Scope of Practice.
- Display a team approach by participating actively and cooperatively with team members.
- Maintain respectful work relationships and interpersonal effectiveness.
- Display a concern for excellence in achieving results.
For further information please contact Mednurse on 021 421 0832 or fax your updated CV to 086 247 3449