- Perform full spectrum of HR functions including but not limited to Recruitment;
- Responsible for the implementation of HR policies, practices and processes at country level;
- Assist in monthly payroll for all levels and monthly reporting;
- Responsible for recruitment and selection to ensure vacant positions are timely filled in accordance to the business operation needs;
- Orient, educate and train fresh employees, acquaint them with their specific responsibilities, communicate in clear terms what is expected from them, and introduce them to the institution’s vision and mission statement;
- Conduct assessment and evaluation on a continuous basis regarding the performance of the staff;
- Work closely with the management and responsible for submitting reports to Head Office.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or its equivalent;
- With a strong background in recruitment;
- Well versed in processing payroll, government mandatory benefits and Labor Law;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluent English
- Hands-on and with a positive attitude;
Only registered members can apply for jobs.