Main Purpose of Job
Deliver an efficient and effective internal HR Administration service and HR Process advice to Deloitte employees, partners, directors and other stakeholders in an accurate, timely and customer focused manner to achieve zero defect
Key Performance Areas:
- Co-ordinates activities/ events for the team, function or service area in support of the defined strategic objectives
Budgets / Profitability
- Effectively uses time, equipment and resources
Differentiators for this specific role
- Providing guidance, support, and coordination in the consistent and effective application of policies, procedures, and practices in the Human Resources department.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of HR business processes, and required documentation would be required.
- Provide support to Employees by responding to HR Administrative related queries in a timeous, accurate fashion.
- Assisting in the administration of HR processes and capturing and maintaining of data to the HRIS (SAP), updating data records, filing spreadsheets, Payroll, and issuing of letters and contracts.
- Organizing, managing, coordinating, and directing the operations and functions of personnel, relating but not limited to, Hire, termination, transfer, increases, promotion, bonus’s, benefits, changes/withdrawal, independence, leave pay, overtime pay, maternity leave, long service & Deloitte way awards, JIT etc.
- Interpreting, assisting and advising employees regarding application of leave policy, benefit administration and HR procedures and policies within the specified guidelines.
- Preparing, reviewing, and updating a variety of data, information and business reports, relating to new hires, terminations, demographics and headcounts report for transformation.
Key Competencies required / Talent Standards Capabilities:
- Living our Purpose – Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Talent development – Demonstrates commitment to personal learning and development; understands his/ her potential role as a brand ambassador
- Performance drive – Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Influence – Focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Strategic direction – Seeks to understand how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and Deloitte Global
- Knows the business and industry – Knows how member firm business works and keeps up-to-date on industry activities, marketplace trends and leading practices
- Manages to results – Takes responsibility for assigned areas and contributes to the successful realization of common goals
- Manages and executes projects – Prepares and manages work plans to ensure efficient and timely completion of work
- Solves problems – Identifies and solves problems objectively using analysis, experience and judgment
- Manages quality and risk – Understands and applies quality assurance and risk management procedures in all areas of work performed
- Manages change and ambiguity – Is adaptive and flexible in the face of change and ambiguity
- Competent in full MS Office suite
- Sound knowledge of all work processes related to the role
- Administration skills
- Knowledge of HR Administration
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Planning and organising skills
- Focus on delivery
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Ability to solve more complex issues without assistance
- Good business acumen