A permanent vacancy exists for Donor Records Clerk – Donor Records Department (Grade B2)
Purpose of the job
- Handling donor enquiries and the data capture of information.
- Maintenance of donor record files, typing of correspondence and other routine administrative functions.
- Computer Literacy is essential.
- Accuracy in Data Capturing.
- Knowledge of current Clinic and Donor Records systems
- Have a friendly disposition.
- Experience in a Customer Service environment.
- A willingness to work as part of a team is essential.
- Proficiency in telephonic communications.
Western Cape Blood Service is an equal opportunity employer. Kindly visit our website, www.wcbs.org.za and follow the links to apply.
Please note that no emails or hand delivered application will be accepted
Should you not receive feedback within 4 weeks of submitting your application, please consider this as unsuccessful.