Cape Town, Southern Suburbs
Employment Equity position
Get to know us
We recruit the best talent to join our dynamic team. We value all our employees as individuals and recognise them for their unique contribution. Our staff are integral to the success of the company.
Our vision statement for our employees
To be empowered, respected, challenged and recognised for the unique contribution we make.
Our employee benefits
We offer permanent employees:
- a voluntary choice of medical aid funds
- membership of the group’s provident fund
- group life benefit and permanent disability insurance
- a funeral policy and funeral support
- a wellness strategy that addresses physical and emotional wellbeing
- face-to-face counselling
- assault, trauma and HIV cover
- access to 24-hour support for a range of issues such as stress, financial, legal, substance abuse and health care issues
- career development opportunities and study bursaries
- performance recognition awards
- modern office premises
- birthday voucher
Some employees may also qualify for study bursaries and study leave to advance their professional development. Our “Growth through Experience” programme offers in-house training to students in various fields such as finance and human resources, allowing students insight into our working practices.
Our working environment is designed for safety and comfort. There is access to internet facilities, a play room, a subsidised restaurant, shower facilities and breakaway areas to relax in.
A little about who you are
- N5 and N6 qualification in HR, Marketing, Business or Finance Management
- Clear criminal record
- Clear credit record
- No work experience required
- Certified ID
- Matric Certificate
- N5/N6 qualification statement of results