Hitachi Vantara is inviting interested individuals to send in their applications for its Marketing Internship for 2019. Interested? For more information read on to find out more about this internship opportunity.
Operating in Johannesburg, Hitachi Vantara is a subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd with more than 100 years of operational technology expertise and over 60 years in IT. Hitachi Vantara assists its customers in data storage, activation, enhancement and monetization for improved customer experiences, lower business costs and fresh revenue streams.
Hitachi Vantara Marketing Internship Programme 2019
The successful candidate who will be joining the internship programme is expected to conduct research studies and analysis on competitors, customers, product mix and trends. The position will based in Hitachi Vantara’s Johannesburg location.
Other important responsibilities of the Marketing Intern are as follows:
- Conduct competitive industry and marketing research activities including response plans, gap analysis and positioning
- Develop and implement market research to analyze stages of a product’s life cycle
- Provide sales teams with accurate and current competing products and market information
- Evaluate effectiveness and profitability of promotions and promotions
The Hitachi Vantara Marketing Internship Programme does not guarantee employment at the end of the internship period.
Requirements or Eligibility
To qualify for this internship opportunity, you must satisfy the following minimum requirements:
- Must hold a Marketing diploma or degree
To view the Hitachi Vantara Marketing Internship Programme 2019 advert, click here.
How to Apply
If you meet the minimum qualifications mentioned above, fill out Hitachi Vantara’s online application form by clicking the link below:
Opening and Closing Date
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing
Click here to know more about Hitachi Vantara SA.