138 Rivonia Road
Generic Management Level 4: is a course designed for junior managers in medium to large organisations, or those aspiring to the management positions. This qualification lays the foundation for the development of management competencies required by learners in any occupation, the qualification introduces key terms, rules, concepts, principles and practices of management that will enable learners to be informed managers in any occupation. The scope of management covers four domains: leadership, self-management, people management and practices.
What will I be doing?
This learnership is a workplace-based training programme comprising both structured practical workplace and structured theoretical training. A learnership leads to a qualification that is registered the South African Qualifications Authority and that is associated with a trade, qualification or profession. The duration of this learnership will be twelve months.
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- Take and deliver customer orders, consistently demonstrating high levels of customer service
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Up-sell with latest departmental incentives
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Strive to achieve departmental targets
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Comply with local licensing laws
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What are we looking for?
A Learner/Trainee serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow
- Should be under the age of 35
- Should have a matric certificate
- A qualification in Management level 1 and 2 would be advantageous
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or as Team
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene Regulations
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!