Applications are invited for the above mentioned position to be based in Production, Springs . This person will report to the (Plant Engineering Manager)
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
- Assist artisan in normal routine of his duties.
- Recording and controlling daily readings.
- Standing in as boiler operator when boiler operator/s is on leave.
- Issuing and receiving of engineering store spares.
- Controlling of site effluent.
- Change faulty lights and tube/s on site.
- Controlling site lubricating daily for production lines.
- Assisting Engineering Artisans in Engineering department with maintaining site support service equipment.
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills :
- Technical orientated.
- Tool handling ability.
- Relevant technical experience.
- Must be physically fit to perform duties.
- Have experience in building, plumbing,
- Painting, tarmac repairs and carpentry etc.
If interested and meet all requirements, please register and apply via the Distell career portal by logging onto www.distell.co.za/careers
Reference number: 16342