Auto Trader is looking for a self-motivated and sales driven individual to take on the role of Group Support Executive. The candidate will be based in the Johannesburg region and will form part of the Operations Team. If you are an experienced sales and customer support person who is excited by technology and the evolving digital world and thrives on challenges, AutoTrader, a leading digital media market space is ready to offer you a career with plenty reward in return.
This role will have direct responsibility for the service levels, customer relationship management and technical support of Group customers.
The role has the responsibility for developing existing relationships with our high-profile group customers. You will also be responsible for ensuring client satisfaction across all areas both from a technology and an administrative perspective.
This role will be the first point of contact for all group customers in regards to all queries whether these are technical, administrative or support related. Any and all sales queries to be channelled to the appropriate sales head/director responsible for these accounts by the agreed turnaround time.
A typical day as Head of Sales atwww.autotrader.co.zawould be to: –
- Supported by BI, Development and Online Support, daily, weekly and monthly reporting of performance against key KPI’s by dealer group
- group stock quality levels – missing images, MMV alignment etc.
- group performance statistics – response levels e.g. email leads, telephone calls etc.
- stock levels on site
- Creating and maintaining the “over stocking” report for Sales in aid of month end billing processes
- Responsibility for developing and implementing a contact-plan that delivers optimum service at all levels for group customers key contacts
- Quarterly/Monthly/Weekly feedback reporting meeting with key Group contacts and Sales heads to discuss areas of risk, opportunities etc. in relation to reports and statistics
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly checks on all key Group CRM e.g. email addresses, telephone details etc.
- Creation and maintenance of master list of all Group dealers with relevant contact information
- Act as liaison between AT and all third-party providers used by Group customers for any and all queries related to technical, support or administrative queries
- Ensuring all additional Group dealers are “on-boarded” or “off-boarded” through the appropriate process and within the dedicated time frame/SLA
- Creating, implementing and maintaining technical SLA for all Group customers
Who we’re looking for:
- Strong communications and inter-personal skills, with a proven ability to engage diverse operations and influence across different departments.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to work quickly & accurately and autonomously under pressure.
- Strong presentation and influencing skills with the ability to articulate compelling arguments and handle adversity.
- A proven self-starter with the ability to prioritise tasks to meet the deadline/requirement.
- Demonstrate excellent stake-holder management and relationship-building to ensure wide support and buy-in.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong crisis management skills
- Strong eye for Small details
- People management experience
- Knowledge of the automotive industry – an advantage
- Knowledge of online media processes
- Minimum of 2 years sales/customer support experience with a solid track record
What we’ll give you:
- A FUN working environment
- A “home away from home” culture
- Access to “My Academy” online learning
- Tools of the trade (laptop, 3G, cell phone and petrol allowance)
What does success look like:
- Being trustworthy and credible
- Believe in healthy conflict
- Able to show commitment
- Able to accept accountability
- Focused on results (thrive on high performance)
What you need to know about us:
- co.za is a professional digital marketing company who is proud of our 27-year history. Our staff work hard to ensure that we are indisputably the leading media market space for buyers & sellers across all types of vehicles! platforms generate more than 2,4 million unique visitors per month and we publish 2 print titles. Equally impressive is our inventory of over 70 000 vehicles. Browse your ideal used or new car here http://www.autotrader.co.za
And there is more…
- AutoTrader is part of the OLX Group, a global product and tech company with 17 brands, +40 countries, +5000 people and one mindset
- Our mission is to make it super easy for people to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100-year-old company
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change.
- If you are as excited as us about this position and our company, we hope you join us! If you’d like to learn more about the OLX Group take a look at the other parts of our website. And remember, we are an equal opportunities employer.
NB* In order to continue the effort to grow our diverse culture at AutoTrader, please note that first preference will be given to EE candidates who have the required skillset and experience as provided in the job definition.