Vacancy – Casual Contract
We have a Vacancy for a General Worker.
This person will report directly to the Production Manager.
- Team player.
- General Housekeeping.
- Attend daily meetings.
- Performs any combination of following tasks in foundry
– Melting metal,
– Pouring metal into molds,
– Removing castings from molds,
– Dressing castings,
– Moving materials,
– Any other job related tasks.
– Adhere to company policies and procedures.
– Willing to work shift.
– Reliable transport
Qualifications and Knowledge
- 1-2 years foundry/steel manufacturing experience.
- Health and Safety Knowledge.
- ISO and PED Knowledge will be an advantage.
- Think innovatively.
- Able to plan to meet deadlines.
- Candidate must stay in Vaal Triangle area.
If you adhere to all the above requirements, feel free to send us your CV to: [email protected]__.co.za on
If you haven’t heard from us within a month of the closing date, take it that your application was unsuccessful.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Foundry: 1 year (Preferred)
- High School (matric) (Required)