Golf, Western Cape George
NOW RECRUITING – GENERAL WORKER: HAND TOOLS (Golf Course Maintenance)
Would you like to build your career in the golf industry? The Links Golf Course Maintenance is now accepting applications for a General Worker: Hand Tools – someone who has drive and passion for the industry, with the ability to keep up with the high pace, and a sincere commitment to exceed expectations.
The position requires that the candidate have a minimum qualification of Grade 10 and no criminal record.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Daily hand raking of bunkers and ensuring that all bunkers have a consistent depth of 110mm
- Removing kikuyu runners, weeds, grass, stones litter, tree leaves and grass clippings from Fynbos/Scrub and wetland areas
- Remove and replace overgrown Fynbos/Scrub bushes
- Keep Typhae and overgrown plants in Wetlands under control
- Operating a weed eater, flymo, blower and push mower
- To do sod work when required
The Company’s Employment Equity Plan will be taken into consideration with all appointments. Should you not be contacted within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Other Benefits: Provident Fund