Job Advert Summary
An opportunity has become available within our Workshop for an experienced General Worker. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further details of the available position.
• Grade 10
• Must be able to read and write English with the ability to do basic calculations.
• Medically fit
• Work in a safe manner i.e. Ensure all safety requirements are adhered too
• Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
• Clean criminal record
• Must have own reliable transport to and from work
Duties & Responsibilities
• Able to carry out all reasonable instructions from Supervisor
• Washing of vehicles
• Offloading of Vehicles
• Fuelling of Vehicles
• Loading of vehicles – when required
• General tasks i.e.
• Cleaning oil/Fuel spills on Site /Farms
• Daily cleaning of Workshop/weighbridge area
• General housekeeping of wash bay facility
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals
CLOSING DATE: 2019/07/22