General Administration Assistant
3 Mornings a week (48 hrs a month) with option to increase
Starting 01 February 2020
- Minimum of a Grade 12 qualification (or equivalent).
- Sound Knowledge of Microsoft applications (Microsoft Word, Excel and integrated systems).
- Knowledge of basic and applied mathematics for accounting.
- Knowledge of the principles of accounting.
- Knowledge of principles and practice of financial accounting.
- Ability to work autonomously and flexibly.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Pro-active and self-motivated.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare and capture payments and/or receipts on the accounting system.
- Answering all incoming calls for MRD Wealth Solutions in a polite and professional manner.
- Receiving and distributing messages in a timely and efficient fashion.
- Administrate and schedule weekly meetings.
- General administrative support.
- Maintain office filing and storage systems.
- Capturing and generating of customer quotes and invoices
- Type documents, reports and correspondence.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: R3,500.00 /month
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative office procedures, practices and equipment: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)