Gemalto Southern Africa (DIS) is currently recruiting interns to embark on an exciting and outstanding development opportunity. The Internship will be based within Johannesburg.
Application criteria include the following:
- Qualification: Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management / Industrial Psychology
- Academic transcripts
- Full contact details
- Provide full administrative support;
- Maintenance of HR/IR records and systems;
- Creation and maintenance of new employee files;
- Assist with ESS administration;
- Preparation of documents for new engagements/induction;
- Assist with general employee queries;
- Maintain training database and training schedules;
- Capture training and general HR invoices on Syspro for payment;
- Assist with review and update of HR documents on Sesam;
- Assist (where necessary) during audits;
- Assist with additional work and projects given from time to time by manager.
Knowledge and skills
- Fluent in English;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Positive and self-motivated;
- Able to work under pressure with a good sense of urgency;
- Team player with pleasant personality;
- Independent and approachable;
- Service and results orientated;
- Highly reliable and confidential.
Job Type: Internship