• Sustain communication initiatives by facilitating team meetings and having regular one on one discussions.
• Directly manages Raw Materials Staff, e.g. Leave, Performance Management, Kronos time & attendance management including overtime approval, employee relations.
• To manage the stores procedures in the RMS and Production stores, to ensure that the daily and weekly plan is on target.
• Monitor and control movement of stock physically and in SAP.
• Monitor stock movement between stores and production and track plant usage.
• Timeously identify and resolve any stock issues that would prevent the fulfilment of the production plan.
• The jobholder must ensure the achievement of the KPIs of cost, service, quality, AIB, safety and people development are maintained as per his/her PDR.
• The jobholder is responsible for the weekly cycle counts, with a target of 0.5% variance to be achieved weekly.
• The jobholder is responsible for the correct execution of the cycle count as per the procedure.
• It is the responsibility of the jobholder to facilitate the investigation and corrective action of all variances resulting from the weekly cycle count.
• The jobholder must also report on the variances every Monday and suggest next steps to improve next or prevent these variances.
• Matric plus a recognised Tertiary Qualification preferably in Production Management or Food Technology.
• 3 years experience in a similar position, preferably within a medium to large organisation within the FMCG industry.
• Computer literate with knowledge of Access as well MS Office essential.
• Experience managing suppliers.
• Experience with stock control.
• Directing and managing the day-to-day activities of staff to achieve weekly/monthly results timeously.
• SAP or other accounting packages for stock management advantageous
• Good communication skills
Knowledge of Safety RegulationsRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline