The Personal Assistant is responsible for providing Management with full administrative support and attending to specific allocated tasks in both a professional and personal capacity.
- Grade 12 (non-negotiable)
- Tertiary qualification Office Management/Sales and Marketing/ Public Relations / Business administration or similar.
- Must have drivers License
- Provide secretarial assistance and support to the Management; these include (but are not limited to) message taking, typing of correspondence and reports, maintenance of electronic and hardcopy filing systems, ordering of office supplies, prepare and bind
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organising events and conferences.
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Conducting research on behalf of the manager.
- Organising the manager’s personal commitments *
- Personal Qualities: *
- Business Acumen
- Multi-tasker – Juggle numerous activities at the same time
- Email etiquette – Outstanding (English)
- Telephonic Etiquette – Outstanding (English)
- Written Communication – Outstanding (English / French)
- Computer Literate (Advanced Excel, Outlook and Word Program skills)
Job Type: Internship
Salary: R3,500.00 /month
- Administrative office procedures, practices and equipment: 1 year (Preferred)
- personal assistant: 1 year (Preferred)