A leading Pharmaceutical company has an opening for a Fitter & Turner to carry out efficient and effective maintenance, optimise plant uptime and equipment availability.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Daily operations are planned according to job cards and maintenance requirements
- Ensures Shift handovers are performed as per SOP
- Order spares and equipment as required
- Conduct trend analysis and report on the need for replacement or boarder intervention
- Incidents /accidents are prevented by effective operating of equipment and machinery, and by following health and safety procedures.
- Trouble shoot and carry out repairs as required
- Carry out online monitoring of equipment
- Assist in the provision of Operator training
- Assist in the development of routine maintenance procedures and practice for operator.
- Fitter and Turner qualification with Mechanical Trade Test
- Minimum 2 – 5 years’ experience in technical field
- Experience in Pharmaceutical industry would be an added advantage
Please email your CV to [email protected] with the Ref No in the subject line and if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.