This position will be responsible for managing administrative processes that will support efficient sub-recipeint monitoring ensuring full compliance with USAID rules and regulations & FHI360 policies as well as continuous improvement of financial systems and compliance levels
- Work with the finance, Grants and compliance teams to identify potential areas of sub-recipient compliance vulnerability and risk; prioritizes areas to be addressed, develop/implement corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues
- Work with finance team to ensure sub-recipient compliance reviews are conducted to close out open and unresolved questioned costs from Subrecipient Financial Review (SFR)
- Mentoring and hands on approach support to sub-recipients including through direct training and demonstration of how to implement corrective actions
- Work with finance team to track grantee cost share contribution as well as management & monitoring of grantee cost share plans
- Work with Grants & contracts in cost analysis reviews of proposal budgets for cost reasonability
- Assist to convert proposal budgets into SFR budget format or payment & deliverable schedules
- Assist with pre-award assessments as necessary
- Work with the finance, Grants and contract team to track the implementation of Special Award Conditions (SACs) that were included in each award agreement
- Work with field office finance staff and sub-recipients on how to track burn rate/maintain financial monitoring pipelines for each sub-recipient, to monitor budget performance against plans for each sub agreement and provide feedback to other stakeholders
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of a degree or equivalent in Finance or Accounting or Administration;
- A minimum of 5 yrs. experience in financial management, with a minimum of 2 yrs. direct work experience in grants management and administration under USG;
- Proficiency in the use of MS software suite applications, database and spreadsheets (including extensive knowledge of Excel database applications)
- Experience in comprehensive management of business support and compliance functions in organizations funded via government, multilateral and biateral contracts and grants
- Working knowledge and experience on US government contractual requirements and regulations.
- Broad conceptual judgment, initiative and ability to deal with a wide range of finance issues.
- Strong English written and oral communication skills.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
Only registered members can apply for jobs.