Why is this role important at Infobip?
Your work in the role of Finance Assistant plays a crucial part in ensuring continuous success of the company and supporting the process of the Finance department in making strategic company decisions.
While balancing between different internal departments and external stakeholders, this position will put you in charge of meaningful tasks that should result in smoothness of everyday workflow.
More about you…
- You have experience in Finance routine.
- You have knowledge about accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliation.
- Payroll and financial reports are an advantage.
- You describe yourself as a detail-oriented person.
- You are not afraid to dig deeper and use your analytic approach to solve any logistic issues that may occur.
- You speak fluently with colleagues, clients and partners alike in English.
- You are proficient in MS Office, with intermediate to advanced experience in Excel in particular.
You know you are doing a good job when you:
- Work closely with the Senior Accountant/Manager to ensure smooth operation of all finance matters
- Support the line manager by inputting into sales and purchase ledgers from source documents
- Matching invoices to statements and purchase orders to invoices
- Input accounting data into the accounting system with speed and accuracy
- Invoice closure (payments and other closure methods)
- Reconciliation of bank statements and paid invoices with entries from internal accounting and business software
- Assist in the production of financial statements and applications, preparation of spreadsheets, reports and correspondence as required
- Other tasks required by the employer (may be additionally given orally or in writing)
- Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma/ Certificate in finance, accounting or business administration, or equivalent
- Preferred 3+ years of experience in Finance department in an international environment
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially in Excel
- High level of written and oral communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of English language
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities … Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Only registered members can apply for jobs.