About us, purpose, experience and qualifications
Helpful Effective Ethical Innovative Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.Provide efficient and effective administration support to ensure the smooth running of a functional area.
- Grade 12.
- 1 – 2 years’ relevant experience.
There are no additional requirements associated with this vacancy.
- Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Provide efficient and effective administration support to ensure accuracy in the functional area.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Provide timeous and accurate Management Information.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
Only registered members can apply for jobs.