We are innovative, fashionable and dynamic and we are seeking a Buying Intern to join our team. This is a great opportunity to learn and grow quickly in what is a dynamic and flexible online fashion company.
We really have the best team you could ever ask to work with (yes, we are THAT awesome!). At RunwaySale we believe in transparency and open communication and we welcome new ideas and suggestions. We work hard but we know how to have fun!
You will be working very closely with our buyers and this will be a great opportunity to learn the in’s and out’s of being an ecommerce buyer. You will be responsible for assisting our buyers with a wide variety of sales campaigns for well known designer brands.
If you feel that you have the skills for this job and you are excited about what we have to offer, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Assist the buying team with administration
- Assist with event coordination
- Assist with supplier communication
- Working with samples: capturing, naming and product descriptions
- Supplier sample returns
- Event uploading
- Communication with internal stakeholders
- Ad Hoc projects
To succeed in this role you need to be:
- Computer literate (especially MS Excel)
- Have strong administration skills
- Professional communication skills in English (verbal and written) are a non negotiable.
- Hard worker
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to multitask
- Works well under pressure and sticks to tight deadlines – able to deal with stress
Experience in the following areas would be advantageous:
- MS Excel
- Retail or sales
Job Types: Full-time, Internship