Facilities attendants lead, instruct, and motivate individuals or groups in exercise activities, including cardiovascular exercise (exercises for the heart and blood system), strength training, and stretching. They work with people of all ages and skill levels.
Facilities attendants typically do the following:
- Demonstrate how to carry out various exercises and routines
- Watch clients do exercises and show or tell them correct techniques to minimize injury and improve fitness
- Give alternative exercises during workouts or classes for different levels of fitness and skill
- Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations of Planet Fitness and the use of exercise equipment
- Give clients information or resources about the club, services and workout programs (Group training, PT and floor)
- Give emergency first aid if needed
Your key performance areas as a Facility Attendant will include but not be limited to:
- General housekeeping of floor area of gym
- Ensure that equipment that is defective is reported and followed up on
- Member service
- Management of risk
Availibility – IMMEDIATE
Must be able to work shifts, including early morning and late evenings.
Having a background or understanding of training is beneficial.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: R1,950.00 /month