Pretoria, South Africa
AVBOB, Africa’s largest Mutual Assurance society providing a one-stop funeral insurance and burial solution, has a vacancy for:
- The above-mentioned position is within Management Secretaries Department .
- RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Executive Administration:
- Manage the day to day administration of the CEO’s office accurately and on time.
- Professionally manage the CEO’s diary.
- Provide professional client service, when dealing with customers and Non-Executive Directors.
- Tactfully manage sensitive matters and information regarding issues within the Group.
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them as required.
- Efficiently manage the CEO’s travel arrangements.
- Welcome guests and visitors on behalf of the CEO.
- Manages the CEO’s corporate bank statement and any expense claims.
- Process all invoices for the CEO’s office and ensure payment thereof.
- Effective preparation of Exco, Board and Committee meetings.
- Documentation and Filing:
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring that the information is organised and easily accessible
- Handle confidential documents and ensure that they remain secure.
- Assist with birthday cards for pensioners and all staff.
- Ensure that the CEO receives all relevant Exco and Board reports.
- Assist with the preparation of presentations and reports including typing and formatting as per business rules.
- Responds responsibly and timeously to all issues that require immediate escalation to the CEO.
- EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
- 15 Years’ relevant secretarial experience.
- Previous experience in Microsoft products and GroupWise.
- QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
- Grade 12.
- Secretarial Diploma
- Microsoft office certification (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
- COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels.
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent listening and problem solving skills.
Only registered members can apply for jobs.