- PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- The exams controller will be accountable to the group academic manager, and through her to head examinations, for the successful delivery of specific examinations administration and activities.
- Assisting the Head of exams to co-ordinate all group assessments related functions from centralized office
- Administration of all exam processes
- Reports & Record-keeping
- Staff training and managing of subordinates
- Student Support
- Should you not receive any feedback in 6 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- NB: Educor will give preference to South African citizens and those that advance its employment equity goals, suitably qualified in line with the inherent requirements of the job advertised.
- A relevant Diploma or Degree.
- A minimum of 3-4 years of experience in education management or administrative support.
- High level of competency in Ms Office, particularly Word and Excel.
Only registered members can apply for jobs.