- PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- To assist the Head of exams to Co-ordinate all group assessments related functions from centralized office
- To assist the Head of exams to Provide support to all sites of delivery assessment/administrative where necessary.
- Assist in the coordination of all assessment functions.
- To help provide support to all sites of delivery of assessment and administrative
- Should you not receive any feedback in 6 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- NB: Educor will give preference to South African citizens and those that advance its employment equity goals, suitably qualified in line with the inherent requirements of the job advertised.
- Matric is essential and a relevant Degree or Higher Diploma
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in an Academic / Exams office.
- Typing speed of 25 wpm
- Computer literacy is essential especially in MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel.
- Planning and organizing competencies
- Interacting with Students and other stakeholders
- Good Interpersonal and skills
- Good team player
- Good communication skills especially verbal and written English.
- Good attention to detail.
- Able to work independently.
- Ability to function in a highly pressurized environment.