Management assistant for the office of the Campus Manager:
- Managing of office(s);
- Dealing with telephone calls, making and receiving;
- Coordination of diaries;
- Reception of visitors;
- Information Processing (memoranda, routine letters, e-mail, voice mail, internet and all meeting correspondence);
- Serving refreshments as required at meetings and events;
- Dealing with travel arrangements (including sourcing and reserving venues, hotels, documentation, flight bookings);
- Collecting and dealing with mail as required;
- Meetings – arrange times, dates, venues and other requirements;
- Projects – assist with collecting and organizing research information.
- National Diploma in Management Assistant;
- Computer Literacy;
- Driver’s License will be beneficial.
Nature of Appointment:
Date of Commencement:
- Ms M Adams (011) 917 9984 x 2010.
Candidates are to complete and submit by hand or post:
- Completed Z83 Application for Employment form (obtainable from the Corporate Centre, any EWC campus, or here: Z83 Application for Employment Form);
- Original certified copies of qualifications;
- Original certified copy of SACE certificate;
- Original certified copy of Identity Document;
- Five contactable references with email addresses.
to Ekurhuleni West College, Boksburg Campus, 49 North Street, Boksburg for the attention of Ms ML Adams.
Please mark the application clearly as: APPLICATION: MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT, REFERENCE NO: BOK/04/2019.
Applicants should kindly note that if no correspondence has been received within 14 days of the closing date, it must be assumed that the application has been unsuccessful.
EKURHULENI WEST COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER. THE COLLEGE RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO APPOINT.