Purpose of the Job
What you’ll be doing
- To deliver bulk products from the Terminal/Depot by road in a safe and efficient manner as laid down in the policies and regulations of the Company
- To operate and maintain the Bulk Trucks entrusted to you in accordance with Company standards.
- Proactively Distribute products adhering to HSEQ guidelines
- Building Customer Relations
- Measuring Execution of deliverables as per the SI417a & SI417b (Standard Instruction)
Exciting challenges you might face in the role
- Applies knowledge of the Transport & Logistics marketplace to advance the organisation’s Customer’s Satisfaction goal.
- Driving as a Skilled in driver for a Semi-trailer / Drawbar-trailer
- Creates Good impression when dealing with customers
- Effectively Delivering products OTIF (On Time In Full)
What you’ll have done before
- At least 5 years related driving experience, Code 14. Hazchem (preferable)
- Matric mandatory.
- Exceptional Driving Ability skills
- Deep knowledge of Petrochemical Industry, Hazchem (preferable)
- Experience working with Petrochemical, Dangerous goods
Who you are
- You are Work focused, Have the right attitude to work, Positive and have the ability to accept change(s) in a delightful manner
- You are an expert at Executing instructions – Customer service – Time Management
- You are passionate about Team Work / Team Player
- You have excellent Driving Ability, Computer Literacy skills
- You have a reputation for Delivering on expectations & KPI’s
Job Advert Closing Date: All job adverts close five days after date posted
Engen’s approved Employment Equity plans and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
We welcome applications from people with disabilities. Let us know how we can accommodate you to participate in the recruitment process.